1. Our TV trays are crafted from many different materials such as wood, plastic, and metal. You've probably already guessed, but choose lightweight, easy-cleaning TV trays for kids. We don't want you to be scrubbing spaghetti sauce out of your wicker tray during movie time.
2. Television trays have come a long way since those halcyon days of the first microwave dinners and moon landings. Once you decide how much you'd like to spend and what material best suits your needs, consider the potential for complementary decorating. Our selection includes traditional Mission, classic (read: Retro), and the very modern.
3. If a cohesive style is a top priority, our themed lap trays should satisfy your needs. Whether it's a specific athletic team for the big event or a homey vineyard motif, you'll find what you're looking for here.
4. TV tray users are all about efficiency and convenience, we know. Therefore, we expect everyone to enjoy our offerings specially built with storage racks. These keep your trays tucked away, protected, and ready for use faster than you can say "pepperoni or hamburger?"
5. Many of our items come in sets of various numbers. Please observe carefully how many you're purchasing so you don't get too many or too few. We'd hate for movie night to be spoiled for want of another place to put your filet and pommes frites.
6. For the beach we assume special towels, special swim suits, and special umbrellas. Why would you settle for your ordinary, living room-variety TV tray? Our selection includes a cool offering for your beach home or impromptu seaside picnic.
7. For many, tray tables might imply a somewhat dated aesthetic with little to offer the fan of modern design. We, of course, believe the opposite is true and have a wide variety of cool contemporary styles suitable for a hip condo or the pages of Architectural Digest.
8. It should be mentioned that though we're called TVTraySource.com, we dabble with breakfast in bed. You should, too. Regularly convening around a table is important; a thoughtfully made breakfast with piping hot coffee first thing in the morning is priceless.
9. Medical needs often require a good surface for the convalescent or bed-bound. Our overbed tray tables range widely in price, specific function, and material. Whether it's a hospital grade bed table or something for a brief recovery, we've got just what you're looking for.
10. If you can't decide whether to buy a TV tray, ask yourself: Do I really like the combination of television and food? Am I annoyed every time I fumble with a place for my coffee, eggs, and napkin when eating in bed? Do I have a perfectly flat lap handy for balancing a bowl of pasta and elegant stemware? If the first two answers are "yes" and the third, "no," you definitely need to keep shopping.