1. Deciding on the perfect breakfast tray or bed tray starts with design. Consider whether you want a tray with side table, which stands freely over your body, or one without side legs.
2. Next, consider the material, color, and size. You can shop by any of these attributes quickly to find the perfect tray.
3. Breakfast in bed trays aren't just for meals. These can be used as laptop, reading, and work surfaces as well, so be sure to consider this as you shop.
4. Tray handles may seem like trivial features, but when your breakfast tray is laden with food, drink, and dishes, they come in handy.
5. Some of our trays feature side compartments that can keep magazines, liquid containers, and other items within easy reach.
More information on Bed Trays: